Xtract™ DNA Kit
For Dried Blood Spot
The Spot On Sciences DNA extraction Kit is an efficient and cost effective method that simplifies the extraction and isolation of genomic DNA from a dried matrix. Isolation is achieved in less than two hours without phenol/chloroform extractions or the hassle of a precipitated pellet. 10-20 ng of PCR-ready Genomic DNA can be isolated from every microliter of blood applied to the HemaSpot -HF device (100-200 ng of genomic DNA per blade). No other preparation or purification is needed.
* For Life Science Research Use Only. Not For Use in Diagnostic Procedures.
- PCR-ready genomic DNA isolated from dried blood spots in less than 2 hours
- Optimized for DNA extraction from the HemaSpot -HF blood collection device
- Simple protocol
- No phenol chloroform extractions
- No columns
- No pellet
- Efficient extraction
- Yields 6 – 20 ng of genomic DNA per every µl of blood applied to sample
- Cost effective
|10X Buffer A||8 mL|
|Buffer B||12 mL|
|10X TE Buffer||12 mL|
The DNA extraction Kit is an efficient and cost effective method that simplifies the extraction and isolation of genomic DNA from a dried matrix.
Not available for online purchase. Request quote below.
This product is not yet available for online purchase. Please fill out the form below to request a quote.